COVID-19 Nonprofit Resources
COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofit Organizations
Whether you are guiding staff about travel or remote work arrangements, wondering what other groups are doing in response to COVID-19, fielding donors’ questions about your nonprofit’s response or the impact on planned events, or worrying that the virus will dampen your fundraising, these online resources may help guide your organization.
Monterey County is conducting a COVID-19 survey to better understand how the pandemic has impacted local nonprofits. Your input will help develop the County’s response and recovery plan.
Resource Lists – All Topics
- Care for Community Resource List with links to city-specific resources from Monterey County OES
- Curated List of Resources from Beth Kanter
- Leading through the COVID Era from CompassPoint
- Webinars and Resources on multiple topics related to COVID-19 from Chan Zuckerburg Initiative
- Bridgespan collection of articles on multiple topics
- National Council of Nonprofits Resource Links
Considerations for Re-engagement, Return to Workplace
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers (Source: Department of Labor)
- Safe-to-Return-to-Work Program is free for local nonprofits (Source: AMG Medical Foundation)
- COVID-19 Employer Playbook (California Department of Public Health)
- Equity Implications of the Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak in the United States (Source: NAACP)
- Human Resources Alerts (Source: TPO)
COVID-19 Technology Resources
- TechSoup has curated their resources specific to COVID-19 needs.
Well-being and Mental Health
- PPP FAQs – Loan Forgiveness
- PPP Toolbox from FMA includes recorded webinar overview, monthly payroll calculator, script for talking with bank and more.
- What Nonprofits Should Do Right Now from Nonprofit Finance Fund – includes cash flow tools and budget scenario templates.
- COVID-19 and Cashflow recorded webinar from Community Capital Advisors
- CARESAct CNE Webinar Slides 4-8-2020 and FAQ
- Local Funding Data (source: MBEP)
- List of emergency financial resources to help with COVID-19 hardships (source: Candid)
- Immigrant Response Funds for Undocumented Folks (source: Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees)
- Fundraising-related resources (source: Bloomerang)
- Funding Resources List (source: CalNonprofits)
- Beneficial Business Exchange – Mutual Aid Platform (coordinated by American Heart Association)
- CNE’s RFP Page
Governance and Scenario Planning
- Your Organization’s Emergency Plan is in Place. What’s Next? (source: Deloitte)
- Tough Times Call for Tough Action: A Decision Framework for Nonprofit Leaders and Boards (source: SeaChange)
- What Board Commitment to Equity Looks Like in This Moment (source: BoardSource)
- BoardSource Resources for Boards Amid COVID-19
Human Resources and Risk
- Nonprofit HR Coronavirus Digital Information Portal and TPO’s COVID19 Alert (weekly)
- Coronavirus Nonprofit Risk Management Resources – robust list updated daily
- No Business Continuity Plan? Take These 4 Steps (source: Nonprofit Risk Management Center)
Crisis Planning and Communications
- Crisis Planning Checklist and Nonprofit guide to COVID planning
- Communications Templates and Examples
Upcoming Featured EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Sign Up to Receive Our E-news
Organizational Development Grants
Take your nonprofit to the next level with support for one-time activities that build the inner workings of your organization.
Program Officer and Acting Director, Center for Nonprofit Excellence