- This event has passed.
Webinar Series: Tech Policies to Protect Your Nonprofit
March 5, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This three-part series is offered by TechImpact – Idealware. Visit their website for full details and to register.
If you don’t have written policies—and regular training to ensure that people understand them—your organization may face bigger risks than you think. These three 90-minute webinars offer questions you should consider as you develop policies to protect your nonprofit.
Throughout this course, you will:
- Identify the risks your nonprofit faces and the level of risk with which you’re comfortable.
- Ask yourself important questions about what is and is not acceptable use of organization resources and tools.
- Learn to manage people and data to keep your organization safe from malicious attacks and honest mistakes.
- Walk through the pros and cons of whether staff members should use their personal devices for work.
- Consider the ways you can partner with your staff to protect organization data on personal devices.
- Review what you’ll need to do if your office experiences a major disaster such as flood, earthquake, or ransomware.
- Gain the knowledge you need to write smart policies to protect constituents, staff members, and your organization.