- This event has passed.
TOWN HALL WITH CONGRESSMAN PANETTA: CENTERING CHILDREN & FAMILIES AT THE HEART OF RECOVERY
October 12, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This webinar is offered by First 5 Monterey County. Visit their website for full details and to register.
Join Congressman Panetta, Supervisor Chris Lopez, state and community leaders, parents, and other advocates to discuss how we can support an equitable recovery for children and families across the Central Coast. Panelists include:
- Alma Loredo, Mamas de Salinas Abogan and Padres Unidos Committee
- Diane Munoz, Childhood Advisory Council Community Organizer
- Dr. Marni Sandoval, Monterey County Deputy Director of Behavioral Health, Child and Adolescent Services
- Kim Johnson, California Department of Social Services Director
- Congressman Jimmy Panetta, United States Representative from California’s 20th District
October 12, 4:00pm – 5:30pm PT